Before making your final choice, it may help to look at what others consider the best stovetop griddle on the market. There are several different types of stovetop griddle for different purposes. We’ll look at a few of them and some reviews and recommendations that help point you in the right direction.
We’ve rounded up some best stovetop griddle that fit your needs. Check out stovetop griddle and see which one is right for you.
How We Choose
We choose our top picks based on our expert’s recommendation on the following criteria:
- Customer Feedback
- Return Policy
Top 10 Best stovetop griddle: Reviews Ahead
We’ve found stovetop griddle that are tested by various sources, including Techgearlab, pcmag, Wirecutter, Consumer Reports, Cnet, and many more authority product testing companies.
They test products’ comfort, adjustability, durability, and ease of assembly and then give their full recommendation. They survey each product to get their thoughts on comfort and adjustability. We used our impressions and researched existing customer reviews, and evaluated how well the stovetop griddle will perform on various operations.
The full results are discussed below.
IMUSA USA, Black IMU-1818TGT Soft Touch Double Burner/Griddle, 20″ X 12″
- Cool Touch Handles for a Comfortable Grip
- Large Enough to Serve a Family-Size Meal or Party
- 20″ X 12″ Nonstick Cooking Surface
- Ideal for Warming Tortillas, Crepes, Eggs and More
- Fits Perfectly Over Two Burners
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle, 16.75 Inch, Black
- Fits over two stovetop burners
- Maximum Heating Temperature (Fahrenheit):502
- Use to sear, bake, broil, fry, or grill
- Included Components: Measurement Guide
- Item Shape: Rectangular
Gotham Steel Copper Cast Non-Stick Aluminum Griddle Pan / Stovetop Flat Grill with Ultra Durable Scratch Resistant Cast Texture Coating, Stay Cool Stainless-Steel Handle, Oven & Dishwasher Safe
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE – the coating of the pan is infused with diamonds, the strongest material on earth which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils, spatulas, spoons, whisks and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding, nonstick use
- STAY COOL HANDLES – the stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for both righty and lefties & the unique Y shaped handles let’s heat escape and keeps the handles cool to the touch
- ULTRA NON-STICK – the nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and reinforced to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup
- HEALTHY & 100% NON-TOXIC – the Gotham Steel coating is derived from minerals and reinforced with diamonds, making this frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an eco-friendly, healthy experience
- INDOOR GRIDDLE PAN – ideal for pancakes, omelets, frittatas, bacon and more, this multipurpose griddle is essential for every kitchen and makes it easy to cook food the family will love
Overmont Pre-seasoned 17×9.8″ Cast Iron Reversible Griddle Grill Pan with handles for Gas Stovetop Open Fire Oven, One tray, Scrapers Included
- Dimensions –Measures 17 inches long and 9.8 inches wide, weighs about 8.8 pounds. Overmont cast iron griddle can be used on both burners of your stove. It is large enough to sear several steaks at a time, or make multiple pancakes at once in the morning. Space and time saver, what else can you ask for?
- Use on ALL Cooking Surfaces – Gas stove top, oven, induction cooktop, campfire, you can use Overmont 2-1 grill/griddle on any heat source. No sharp edges on the bottom will scratch the surface. Just do NOT use it in microwaves.
- Two Scrappers Included: 2-pack pan scrappers included for cleaning the stuck on food on both sides, the practical straight edges and curves designed to easily clean any gaps or corners. Please note item is sold as one tray and the image shown on the website is the front and back image of the single tray item.
- Versatile and Heavy Duty – Our double-sided griddle has one ribbed side that is great for grilling meat and veggies, one smooth side that is great for eggs, pancakes. Pre-seasoned and ready to use. The more you cook with it, the more non-stick you’ll get. Take care of it properly, it’ll last a lifetime and beyond.
- Cook Super Fast – Food cooks much quicker than normal, heats up fast and evenly, meats will develop that caramelized crust you often see in restaurants. Pancakes, french toast, grilled cheese, steaks, you can literally cook anything and everything with ease. Great for meal prep!
Sensarte Nonstick Griddle Grill Pan, Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan, Two Burner Cast Aluminum Griddle, Portable for Indoor Stovetop or Outdoor Camping BBQ, 19.5″ x 10.7″ (Grey)
- Reversible Grill & Griddle – This stone cookware is reversible. One side is flat griddle, you can cook pancakes or sandwiches on it, and the other is ribbed grill, it’s best for grilling steaks or veggies.
- Lightweight & Great Size – Weight-4.4lbs,Size-19.5″*10.7″. The Grill & Griddle pan allows for easy lifting or flipping and fits over two stovetop burners. It provides excellent heat retention and distribution.
- Sturdy Body and Easy To Clean – The nonstick inside is made of cast aluminum, which is more durable and sturdy. Super easy to clean up,just wipe it with a paper towel or rinse it with water. Dishwasher safe.
- Grease Trap & Hanging Hole Design – This griddle pan features grease trap and hanging hole design. The grease trap is well for drippings or scrapings, and the hanging hole allows for easy hanging when not in use.
- Stone Non-Stick Coating – Imported nonstick coating, SGS approved. PFOA free, safe and healthy.
Nordic Ware Two Burner Griddle, 10.3 x 17.4 inches, Non-Stick
- Sized to accommodate anything you dream up, from pancakes and eggs to French toast and bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches, even searing chicken or steaks
- Nonstick helps with simple clean-up; do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils as they will scratch the nonstick surface
- Made of formed aluminum, it spans two burners with ease
- Made in USA
- Because the back side is uncoated, this griddle transitions with ease to camp stoves, grills, RVs, and even campfires to cook up delicious fare
Cuisinart 655-35 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddle, Black/Stainless Steel
- Hand wash only; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: Enjoy professional performance with Hard Anodized Exterior, Unsurpassed Heat Distribution and Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results
- Measures 13 by 20 inches; limited lifetime warranty
- PREMIUM COOKING: drip-free pouring, sloped sides of skillet maximizes cooking surface. Oven safe up to 500-Degrees F. Enjoy cooking both eggs and bacon on this double burner griddle
- CLEAN UP: easy clean up with hot soapy water and a non abrasive scrub pad
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle With Handles, 20 Inch x 10.5 Inch – One tray
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Item Shape: Rectangular
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content
- Oven safe
- Included Components: Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
NutriChef Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher Safe
- Power Source Type: Manual
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
Lodge Cast Iron Square 11″ Griddle
- Cast iron has unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Designed with our signature teardrop handle
- Made in the USA
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a fire
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil for an easy-release finish
Best stovetop griddle: Buying Guide, Analysis & Test Result
To discover which models are the most convenient and easy to use, our ai team researched more than 100 different models before listing 10 of the top models. Our results will help you determine the best option for your unique needs and budget. Although we don’t test the product ourselves. We list various products listed by other renowned companies.
Check out the stovetop griddle products listed here.
Match it with your needs.
Consider these before buying stovetop griddle
1.The Benefits of stovetop griddle
When shopping for any product, considering benefits should be the first. Product benefits are the things that ensure how a product satisfies a consumer’s needs, desires, and wants. They are what a consumer hopes to get, feel or achieve when he/she uses a product.
What are the benefits of having a perfect stovetop griddle in your collection?
- Improves overall performance
- stovetop griddle can Speed up the job
- Improve versatility
- You can simply rely on stovetop griddle to complete a task as they are made for that purpose.
- By using stovetop griddle, one may have a better daily life experience.
- Give you a Smart personality.
- It helps to maintain your overall lifestyle
- Support mentally & physically
- They’ll Provide You With Better Aesthetic Performance
REASONS TO BUY stovetop griddle
- Sleek, modern design
- Excellent price point
- Straightforward controls
- Innovative technology
- Useful smart features
- Easy to use
- Great performance at an affordable price
REASONS TO AVOID
- A little heavy
- Can get very expensive
- Underwhelming performance vs. competition
- Limited upgrade potential
2. Check Customer Feedback
Quality is the most important aspect of any stovetop griddle. Pick a product that other customers love. More the rating it has from consumers, probably more it is free from defects or malfunctions.
The best way to judge the quality of a stovetop griddle is through its customer reviews on marchant’s website
3. Check the Features
The stovetop griddle that brings many benefits to you is the one with all the features you are looking for. There are so many different stovetop griddle on the market with loads of unique features.
As such, you will need to do your research and find out which product is the best fit and offers the full range of features to serve your needs.
Many stovetop griddle are designed to be used by either men or women for various reason. Thanks to top brands who try to add new design with user’s choice in mind. When you get lightweight design and good functionality, you will love it.
While reviewing this range, we found that price doesn’t necessarily correspond with performance. And though we don’t include price into our product performance calculations, we recognize that it can make a big difference in what model you decide to purchase.
We assigned this feature the same as the design choice because these two, more than any other features, give you the best picture of how a stovetop griddle will look and perform.
This category is about “the feels” and relies heavily on input from various users.
A lighter stovetop griddle also helps consumers to maintain their work smoothly. This further enhances your overall performance as you can maximize your efficiency.
Although the performance of a stovetop griddle is a huge part of a purchasing decision, we know value is also important.
Fortunately, all of this review’s stovetop griddle can be considered a decent value.
Whether you need the absolute lightest stovetop griddle, the most versatile, or the strongest, the price tag will probably factor into your decision and might even be your primary consideration. If cost is key, consider the lowest-priced product on this list. Or, if you place more emphasis on performance, choose your favorite brand with all the necessary features. A high-performing stovetop griddle at an excellent price makes for a great value.
How to care for your stovetop griddle
You’ll also want your stovetop griddle to last long. The Kite String recommends you take on the responsibility of caring for it properly. There are plenty of great videos online to show you what to do. “Make it a practice that each time you use your stovetop griddle, it makes a set of passes over the fine stone,” he says. He says you will only need to occasionally use the stovetop griddle to repair or reset the stovetop griddle. “The joy of a stovetop griddle is the discipline to maintain the using.
Beginner’s Guide on How to Use a stovetop griddle
Congratulations! You’ve purchased your first stovetop griddle – an amazing product that will help you with your important task.
Once you’ve got an stovetop griddle in your hand, you should immediately get a sense of its fit. It should feel comfortable, like a natural extension of your hand. It should inspire confidence, not instill fear. If it feels wrong, move on. If it feels pretty good, start using, noting how you respond to the stovetop griddle’s physical characteristics.
The stovetop griddle enhances our lives in many ways but can also present risks. Knowing how to use them safely can prevent accidents and save lives.
It is important to know how to use stovetop griddle effectively and improve efficiency. This helps people get much more done from the money they spend on stovetop griddles and other products.
Follow these best practices for using stovetop griddle:
- Ensure stovetop griddle is kept in the right locations and stored securely
- Always read the operating manual for any appliance you buy
- Learn about advanced features you might not otherwise have known about
- Discover if the product is safe for outdoor use as well as home use
- Avoid the frustration that can come from attempting to operate a new item without any instructions
- Decide the capacity of the stovetop griddle which your home requires, depending on the number of members in your family
- Clean the stovetop griddle well after use
What Do People Ask about stovetop griddle?
1. Should I Buy A New stovetop griddle?
Consider your existing and new stovetop griddle that might have the same features at a lower price if you’re on the fence about buying a new stovetop griddle . Conversely, a new stovetop griddle is a good idea if your skills have improved or it’s your first shopping. During the decision-making process, consider your skills and your specific needs.
2. Are expensive stovetop griddle worth it?
It depends on what you think is most important to you. The most expensive stovetop griddle isn’t always better. In certain situations, the cost of a more expensive stovetop griddle is worth the investment as it preserves your initial investment in the product. It may not be worth it for shoppers to buy an expensive product from another brand.
Some of the best stovetop griddle brands charge incredibly premium prices for their creations. It should be noted, though, that some expensive stovetop griddle might not necessarily be worth it for the everyday consumer. Prices ranging from $100 or $500 often focus on flexibility and precise control over aspects of intensities, bloom, and density.
If you’re looking for a premium-grade experience, these more expensive stovetop griddle options can be worth their price. However, if you just need a quick shot to get you up in the mornings, we’d recommend steering clear of these more premium devices.
3. How do I choose a stovetop griddle?
There are a lot of factors to consider when selecting the right stovetop griddle for you. You should figure out what you want your stovetop griddle to be used for before purchasing one. Some factors are less important if you’re a casual user. Since most stovetop griddle s are good for casual users, finding one that fulfills all your individual needs becomes a matter of finding one that does everything you need.
4. How much does a stovetop griddle cost?
You can buy a stovetop griddle for around $10 to $100 for a beginner, but as you develop your skills and tastes, you’ll be spending around $100 to $1000 on a stovetop griddle. The stovetop griddle are completely different and cost anywhere between $10 and over $1000.
5. How to find the model of a stovetop griddle
With thousands of different stovetop griddle models out there, it’s very important for you to know your stovetop griddle model number or name.
Your model number enables you to get information and services specific to your device. For most stovetop griddle, the model may be printed on the front, top, or near the operational panel.
6. Where to buy the best stovetop griddle?
For many folks, that moment hits when you just know you need a stovetop griddle one day. You may even know what kind you want, but where is the best place to buy a stovetop griddle? Knowing where to find what you’re looking for can be one of the hardest parts of the stovetop griddle shopping experience.
If you’re reading this article, then chances are your current stovetop griddle is probably on its last leg — scratchy, ratty and maybe even stained from daily use.
To help you find the perfect new bath stovetop griddle, we searched the Internet for the most well-loved options, according to top reviews and popular brands.
Functional and decorative, the right stovetop griddle can level up your performance and improve your work. We researched where to buy the best stovetop griddle online and in-store, evaluating each retailer’s selection, return policy, return window, payment options, and average shipping time. Top picks include Amazon, Wayfair, Etsy, Walmart, Target, and many more.
7. What type of stovetop griddle is Good?
It depends on what you mean by “good.”
Picking the best stovetop griddle for your needs and budget is now more important than ever. Many of us are feeling the effects of rising bills and taxes and combined with a lot of us working from home and the office due to the ongoing pandemic, if you’re going to buy a new stovetop griddle, you’ll want to make sure it’s right for you.
There are multiple options for you, depending on the operation method you prefer to use.
8. Why Trust Kite String?
As with the best home stovetop griddle, we list our product tested and proven by various activists and experts. We see how well people love them after using them.
We also evaluate the stovetop griddle’ features; you should be able to easily notice.
Better stovetop griddle will also let you work for people, animals, vehicles, and packages to perform your duty confidently.
The Bottom Line
In the end, we hope our guide will help you make a better-informed decision with your purchase. The above-reviewed stovetop griddle are high quality and designed to offer the best user experience. If you consider any of these products, you won’t be disappointed with a purchase. Though many products are available, one may fit your needs better than the others. For this reason, we encourage readers to look deeper into each one to determine which one is right for them. We hope you’ve enjoyed this article on the 10 best stovetop griddle.