Humans are advancing day by day and discovering new techniques and medicines to fight with diseases and increase the average lifespan of humans.
There are some adverse outcomes because of the sedentary lifestyle we are adopting and getting far and far from nature. Because of this, certain diseases are increased remarkably in Human beings than in the previous century.
The first and most dangerous disease on the list is ‘Diabetes Mellitus type 2’.
Diabetes Mellitus type 2 is a metabolic disorder which causes Increase level of ‘ Carbohydrates’ or ‘Sugar’ in the human body. This is most commonly seen in individuals of more than 30 years of age, and the risk factors are age.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Excess sugar in diet.
What is average sugar level in blood during fasting?
Normal levels of sugar during fasting in the body is 60_110 mg/dl.
What is the random intermediate sugar level in the body?
Arbitrary sugar level or sugar level after eating is 110_160 mg/dl.
Fasting sugar of more than 110 mg/dl or random sugar level of more than 160 mg/dl in two different settings and different times indicates Diabetes Mellitus.
Diabetes Mellitus can cause many complications to our body which includes.
- Diabetic Nephropathy.
- Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Diabetic Cardiopathy.
- Diabetic Gastroparesis.
The earliest difficulty is ‘Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy’.Luckily, we.have a simple gadget to check our sugar levels routinely and thus preventing from worsening of it. It’s called a Glucometer.
Yes, a glucometer is a straightforward and cheap but beneficial instrument in measuring blood sugar levels and thus preventing Diabetes. It is very easy to usea glucometer.
A glucometer is a handy gadget, and in the modern era, everyone should have one at home. Here are our top recommendations for the best glucose meter 2020.
1. Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter
4.4 stars, 2,688 reviews | $34.99 AT AMAZON
Care Touch Blood Glucose Testing Kit – Testing your blood sugar is essential to your present and future health. This glucose meter wants to make it easy to keep track of your glucose levels with our high-tech monitor. Using their technology, you can stay up-to-date with your diabetes treatment and management.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Excellent product for the price. Do not buy expensive one since they serve the same purpose.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “Very Effective For Monitoring Your A-1C.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip. – Best glucose meter 2020.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case.
2. KETO-MOJO Bluetooth Ketone & Glucose Blood Testing Kit
4.1 stars, 2,909 reviews | $49.99 AT AMAZON
What exactly is GKI? Put, GKI, or the Glucose Ketone Index, is a simple formula that tracks the ratio of blood glucose to ketones as a single value. The GKI gives you a better overall view on your metabolic status and state of ketosis because its calculation takes into account the variables and thus normalizes them, resulting in a more accurate, stable picture of your situation.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “accurate and repeatable – easy to use.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “Easy enough to use and has been reading consistently I want to note that the needle penetration depth is adjustable. I am using it at about the middle of the adjustment range. Any less and I don’t get enough blood to test. It does not hurt at all and can barely feel the prick.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- MORE THAN A METER – Your purchase comes with a free smartphone app where you can instantly sync your readings to your phone and track your ketones and glucose. The app automatically calculates your Glucose Ketone Index (GKI), an important measure of metabolic health.
- GET RESULTS ON YOUR KETO DIET by testing for ketosis with the most advanced technology including Bluetooth integration. This dual test kit – both glucose and ketones – gives you greater insight into your diet and what foods may adversely affect your results. Test, Don’t Guess!
- TESTED AND RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS – Leading keto experts, healthcare professionals and researchers trust and recommend KETO-MOJO for accurate testing of ketosis and diabetic monitoring. Our LIFETIME WARRANTY backs that up. – Best glucose meter 2020.
- RESOURCES TO HELP YOU LIVE A KETO LIFESTYLE – Keto-Mojo provides you with more than just testing strips. We provide you with all the information you need to be successful on your low-carb or keto journey. We help you understand keto basics, testing basics, food basics, and more. We provide hundreds of FREE articles, videos, and recipes!
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Our customer support team is based in the US and all live a keto lifestyle. They are highly qualified and can help resolve any issues you have with your meter or strips. Note that no test strips sold on Amazon are expired. If you get an E-2 error, your date may not be set correctly. Contact our customer support team.
3. Metene Diabetes Testing Kit
4.5 stars, 542 reviews | $36.99 AT AMAZON
Metene blood glucose monitoring system provides the elderly, the pregnant, diabetics, obese and other groups of people best care to prevent the happen and development of Diabet. This kit measures accurate and stable.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “My husband is a newly diagnosed diabetic and needed a meter. This one is great! It included everything needed to get started and with great instructions. So glad he purchased this meter.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “I like the product and I used many times. I satisfy on it and I recommend it for the new Buyers. It has 100 lancets,100 strips, the sugar blood monitor ,painless lancing pen and two batteries.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- Excellent Accuracy: This blood glucose meter is produced by industry-leading factories with German chips. The test strips are made with latest biosensor and equippped with temperature-aware, secondary verification test and hematocrit compensation technology to avoid interference from blood oxygen variations. This glucose monitoring system was tested on 244 capillary blood samples and compared to YSI-2300 laboratory method, the results show it exceed the standard of ISO15197.
- Monitor in An All-round Way: 24-hour monitor your blood glucose anytime with modes of pre meal, post meal, any time of the day and you could set up to 4 reminder alarms throughout one day. 450 data storage, data transmission and the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average testing results help you track and manage your blood glucose.
- User Friendly Design: The lancing device has 6 adjustable depth options to minimally wound and reduce pain. The glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to read and large display make it easy for elders. Portable and easy to carry. – Best glucose meter 2020.
- Easy to Use: No coding required, one touch design. The glucometer gets into measure status automatically once inserting the blood sugar test strips, and it will measure automatically, no need to operate. It makes this diabetes testing kit easy to use for anybody.
- Most Economical Diabetes Testing Kit: You will get 1 glucometer, 1 lancing device, 100 sterile lancets, 100 blood glucose test strips and 1 worry-free after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us if any quality issue within 12 months after the day of purchasing, we will reach back as soon as possible and try our best to make you satisfied.
How tto use glucose meter?
- Clean your finger with alcohol pad.
- Prick your finger end with the help of pricker.
- Put some blood into the end of your glucometer.
- Wait for 2 to 5 seconds.See your results.
Read our article on: Top 10 Blood Pressure Monitors