Whenever we think of losing weight the first thing came to our mind is strenous exercise and strict diet but we are going to talk about a very unique and effective way of losing weight without any exercise.
According to the latest survey every third person is overweight in US. Number of obese persons have been doubled in just 30 years and credit goes to decrease mobility and increase intake of junk food. The technique we are talking about is ‘Keto diet’. You may have heard about keto diet but let’s discuss how it works.
How keto diet works?
Whenever we eat carbs or sugar our body start making energy for use and excess sugar is stored in the form of fat. When we eat Ketogenic food, our body will convert fat into ketones and use it for energy but the excess food does not converts into fat but the opposite happens and fat burns to form ketones.
What exactly is ‘ketogenic diet’?
Ketogenic diet means any food which contains low carbohydrates (sugar),high lipids (fat) and moderate level of protiens.
So the trick here is to manipulate our body by not converting excess carbs into fat and then stores as fat in adipose tissues and eating such food that will not stores as fat.
The good thing about keto diet is that you do not have to do fasting but eat specific things. Different studies suggests that only 3 months of keto diet can reduce as much as upto 40 lb of extra weight.
Food that are ketogenic in nature are eggs, beef, mutton, chicken, spinach, cauliflower, avocado, broccoli and fish. There are many more and we recommend you to have one of these ‘keto diet books’ to have better plans and understanding of keto diet.
1. The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
4.3 stars, 7,079 reviews | $6.99 AT AMAZON
Starting the ketogenic diet can be overwhelming―so much to learn, so many resources to choose from. So why doesn’t somebody make it easy? They did. The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners is your all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. You get exactly what you need to make keto surprisingly simple; meal plans, shopping lists, support, and lots of keto-licious recipes.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Great guide for beginners, has lots a info, and well researched material to help you reach your goals. (lost 30lbs in under 3 months)!” one buyer wrote. Another said, “This book is great for beginners! We have tried several recipes and they are great. nothing crazy to buy. Highly recommend!” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- 75 Scrumptious Recipes―From Bacon-Artichoke Omelets to Pesto Zucchini Noodles, these easy-to-follow recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
- 14-Day Meal Plan―With breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack suggestions, this book takes the guesswork out of starting your ketogenic diet. – The Best Keto Diet Book.
- The Big Picture―An overview explaining the fundamentals of the ketogenic diet and handy charts illustrating nutritional information help you master keto in no time.
2. Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes
4.7 stars, 3,369 reviews | $19.21 AT AMAZON
Suzanne has shared every detail of her transformation, from the very first days of starting keto to her most recent successes, on her popular blog, Keto Karma, as well as on her YouTube channel and Instagram page.
Her first book, Simply Keto, isn’t just a cookbook; it’s a portal into Suzanne’s life and dieting success—how she accomplished the incredible feat of losing almost 40 percent of her total body weight and developed a healthier and more balanced relationship with food.
In this book, she shares everything you need to know to get started and find your own success.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Everything you need to know to be successful at Keto is in this book!” one buyer wrote. Another said, “I’ll keep this short and concise, speaking from the viewpoint of the significant other of a woman who is currently following this diet. If that sounds like you, read on and rest assured, you’re in the right place!” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- Helpful advice for starting keto.
- Grocery shopping tips.
- Keto and weight loss FAQs.
- More than 100 easy recipes. – The Best Keto Diet Book.
- A structured 30-day meal plan.
- Guidance for living and thriving with the ketogenic lifestyle.
3. The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
4.4 stars, 3,089 reviews | $9.82 AT AMAZON
Keto success is achieved by following low-carb principles, but the busy ketogenic dieter may find themselves distracted before reaching their diet destination. The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook is more than a set of keto recipes, it’s a simple, adaptable solution to help maintain your keto diet no matter how hectic your lifestyle.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “If I could give this book 6 stars, I would. Jen somehow made my transition to Keto the easiest, and BEST thing I’ve ever done for myself. My family gobbles up her meals with no leftovers to spare! Don’t waste a second trying to decide. BUY. THIS. BOOK!” one buyer wrote. Another said,”WONDERFUL!!! The recipes are easy to follow and with only 5 ingredients I have most of them on hand and can throw a good meal together quickly!” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- Take five―Try out fast, flavorful, 5-ingredient ketogenic diet recipes with nutritional information (including macros).
- Single container, endless meals―Make cooking and clean-up stress-free with 30-minute, one-pot meals. – The Best Keto Diet Book.
- Customize your keto―Use substitution tips and delicious variations to easily customize your keto-friendly menu.