We all know sun is a primary source of energy for everyone on this planet but as our elders used to say ” Excess of everything is bad” . – Best sunscreen for everyday on face.
The same idiom goes with the sunlight also, we all know sunlight provide Humans with Vitamin D which strengthens our bones and other tissues but excess sunlight can cause damage to our skin, organs and especially DNA causing cancers.
The first question which came to mind is How much sunlight is enough?
Well the answer to this question depends on so many things including one’s race,color,quantity of Ultravoilet rays etc.
Have you heard about melanin?
Melanin is a skin darkening pigment which gives skin its black color. Melanin is very essential for skin health and people with high melanin have very less chance of skin cancer or other diseases on the other hand people with low melanin have higher risk of skin cancer and other diseases.
White people have less melanin and vice versa and that is the reason for their white and black skin ( many cosmetic products works by destroying melanin and thus whitening the skin).
When i say skin diseases the first thing came to mind is ‘skin cancer’ because that’s how our brain works, we always figured the worst but skin cancer is not the first thing we will have, there are many other skin complacations we could suffer from excessive sunlight if we have low melanin.
The most common thing is ‘ Sun burn’ . Every year almost 5 million Americans suffers from Sunburn. Patient will have excessive redness all over the sun exposed areas.
Luckily we have precautions and treatments for skin diseases and skin cancer but the very first precaution is to protect yourself by using sunscreen whenever you have to go outside in a sunny day.
What Sunscreen would do?
They will built a layer on your skin which prevents Ultravoilet rays from the sun causing DNA damage of your body.
If you have any family history or any previous bad experiences with sunlight then Sunscreen would always be on your go list. Here are some of the best sunscreen for everyday on face products we recommend.
4.5 stars, 5,445 reviews | $36 AT AMAZON
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear facial sunscreen is recommended by dermatologists because it helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to acne, rosacea and discoloration. This mineral-based face sunscreen is lightweight and silky. It contains ingredients that the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Best sunscreen product for UVA/UVB and with amazing formula!” one buyer wrote. Another said, “The best and safest sun protection product I’ve ever tried!” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- Mineral-based face sunscreen with 9.0% transparent zinc oxide.
- Facial sunscreen for sensitive skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation, calms and protects acne-prone skin.
- Face sunscreen contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Broad-spectrum SPF 46 physical sunscreen for the face. Contains antioxidants.
- Dermatologist-recommended mineral facial sunscreen is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, oil-free and noncomedogenic
4.5 stars, 1,093 reviews | $23.95 AT AMAZON
Weighty results without the weight! This innovative Active Rush Technology features a unique three-dimensional structure that transforms from cream to liquid on skin to deliver potent ingredients and sun protection in an ultra-lightweight form.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Love everything about this with the exception of the strong fragrance!” one buyer wrote. Another said, “I have tried a lot of pricey moisturizers trying to get a good skin care routine. This one does awesome during the day even under makeup. It doesn’t ball up or make my foundation apply weird. I will buy it again!” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- Breakthrough Whip moisturizer delivers powerful skincare with a light as air finish.
- Anti-Aging Formula, with Broad Spectrum SPF 25, reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles without heaviness.
- Made with Active Rush Technology to transform from cream to liquid on skin for instant absorption. – Best sunscreen for everyday on face.
- Weightless face cream formula leaves skin feeling soft & smooth with a matte finish.
- Immediately leaves a breathable feel without compromising potency. Hyaluronic Acid is known to regulate water within skin’s surface cells and to keep it hydrated throughout the day.
- For oily, normal or combination skin
4.6 stars, 1,931 reviews | $8.49 AT AMAZON
Get powerful protection with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face & Body Sunscreen Stick. Designed for a no mess-application, this broad spectrum SPF 70 oil-free sunscreen glides on easily and leaves a weightless feel and non-greasy finish. This sunscreen stick is formulated with Helioplex and superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Face & body sunscreen stick from the number one dermatologist-recommended suncare brand is oil-free and PABA-free.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Wow, if you don’t want the sun on your skin, buy this now!” one buyer wrote. Another said, “This sunscreen kept my pale family from getting burned at Disney. We didn’t even have to reapply. It was August and so hot and sweaty and this sunscreen stayed in place. This is now my go to sunscreen!” READ MORE >>
Features & Details
- 1.5-ounce Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Non-Greasy Sunscreen Stick with SPF 70 for lightweight broad-spectrum protection from sun damage.
- This lightweight sunscreen glides on easily and is specially formulated with Helioplex for superior sun protection for your skin with a non-greasy finish.
- Sunscreen technology provides superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB ray for both your body and face.
- Non-comedogenic and PABA-free, this lightweight sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and provides powerful and lightweight face and body sun protection.
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand, this sunscreen is also available as both a lotion and spray and can be used at the pool or at the beach for up to 80 minutes of water-resistant sun protection.