Our body Screams if something bad is happening with it! High temperature is one of the most common symptoms our body gives when something terrible is going on. A thermometer is a device to detect the optimal temperature of the body.
Thermometers are of many types, and there are many ways to measure temperature. Before getting started on checking the weather, let’s ask ourselves.
What does high temperature mean?
More than 36.7 degrees in the Celsius scale and more than 99 degrees in the Fahrenheit scale is increased.
What is the reason for the high temperature?
The most common sense of high temperature is infection with bacteria or viruses. One should note that most bacterial infections will cause High temperatures, and most viruses will cause mild temperatures.
Having a Thermometer is an essential tool against many diseases as it will allow the person to detect the abnormality faster and gives time to react more quickly.
How to check temperature through a thermometer?
There are three most recommended ways by WHO, which includes 1_ Oral, 2_Axial, 3_Rectal. The most accurate of all the methods above is Rectal, Axial, and then Oral. We use an oral and axial method in adults and all of the three ways in Children.
One should keep a thermometer at least 30 to 60 seconds in the Oral cavity or Armpit to let the body detect accurate temperature!
Knowing what’s going on in your body is your right and having your temperature checked regularly is one way you can achieve that. Here are the some recommendations of best thermometer for nurses and adults.
1. Digital Oral, Rectal Armpit Thermometer
4.0 starts, 225 reviews | $16.99 AT AMAZON
This thermometer is very adjustable, easy to use for everyone. Moms can also use easily in the home without help or any expertise. It’s prevalent for kids.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Reliably measures the temperature of my entire family. Easy and fast to use. The color of the display shows you immediately if everything is okay or you have to worry. :).” one buyer wrote. Another said, “Absolutely excited about this product.
Had problems with a so-called competitive product, bought this because my little girl often has a high fever and does not like the use of rectal thermometers.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details:
- Water Resistant: Waterproof probe for easy cleaning The digital thermometer is engineered for your whole family’s wellbeing.
- Memory Recall: This digital thermometer displays a memory recall of your last reading so you can easily notice temperature changes.
- Accurate Readings: Providing accurate, consistent temperature readings in less than 1 minute and with only ±0.2°F measuring error.
- Fever Alarm: This thermometer features a fever alarm that lets you know when you need medical attention. Best thermometer for nurses.
- Safe Material: The device is made up of safe and high-quality material which makes it comfortable to use and suitable for elderly persons and babies.
2. Basal Thermometer for Ovulation, Smart Quiet BBT Thermometer
4.1 stars, 1,189 reviews | 39.99 AT AMAZON
The beautiful and elegant design of the thermometer. Easy to carry in the bags and manage by android and iso devices. Popular in girls’ sticky pink design is eye-catching. This thermometer is very user friendly and modern every one loves that unique design for outdoor, travel, and home. It’s also the very best thermometer for nurses.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “I love this thermometer! It’s so nice that it automatically syncs with the app, so you never have to worry about writing the temp down right away or accidentally forgetting to do so! It also takes my temp more quickly than any thermometer I’ve ever used.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “Perfect If you cringe at the thought of having to write down your temp everyday.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details:
- Automatic Bluetooth transmission: temperature data is automatically transmitted to the App via Bluetooth. The App can generate BBT curves and intelligently analyse women’s menstruation, ovulation and fertile phases.
- Accurate and fast measurement: the measurements have a resolution of 0.01°C. Measurement can be completed in as short as 30 seconds. Fully automatic data transmission and recording will completely eliminate the possibility of error caused by manual recording.
- User-friendliness: there is no button and no switch. It is ready for measurement as soon as the lid is pulled out. It will enter into power-saving sleep mode as soon as the lid is on again. Every morning, it takes only about 1 minute of your time to complete the measurement. The best thermometer for nurses, itself can store 300 sets of temperature data, which can be synchronized to the App on your phone at any time.
- Unique design: simple yet stylish. Its lipstick-like design is tailored for women. There is no need to worry about people noticing your little secret of trying for a baby or trying not to any more. The thermometer comes with an alarm.The sound is soft and its volume is adjustable. You don’t have to worry about waking up your partner who might be sound asleep. It’s best thermometer for nurses and females.
- Satisfactory Service: From the date of receipt, we provide a 1-year service for quality-related issues. A refund or free return is acceptable, and we provide lifetime customer service to ensure your problem is fully resolved.
3. BTMETER BT-985CAPP Bluetooth Thermometer
4.3 starts, 25 reviews | $70 AT AMAZON
Why choose BTMETER BT-985C Pro Bluetooth Infrared Thermometer? Free APP available for download on App Store, Google Play, Life-time tech support It won’t auto shut down to support continuous measuring, data logging, and then export the data in excel or txt file. This is best thermometer for nurses and paramedical staff. It’s compact, easy to use, comes with all accessories to start (9V battery, D shape buckle, or thermometer case) Fast responding data to your phone via Bluetooth APP, display Current, Max/Mini/Avg on the same interface on APP.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “Item functioned as advertised, definitely recommend.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “This is exactly what I was looking for, it’s easy to use, fantastic price, and has a broad temperature range. I’m extremely happy with my purchase.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details:
- High Accuracy: Built in 9 laser pointers to accurately aim the object instantly, display temperature in 0.5 second only with precision +/- 2% of reading. Resolution 0.1 ℃/℉, Repeatability 1% or 1℃.
- Pro Multifunctional: With Backlit Screen, Data Hold, High/Low Temperature Alarm, Max/Min/Avg temp testing, wide temperature range -58℉~1472℉(-50℃~800℃) makes it a perfect temperature indicator for daily and work. Such as: Cooking, kitchen, barbecuing, smoker, auto maintenance, HVAC Trouble shoot, etc.
- Keep You Away from Heat: Features with distance spot ratio 16:1, adjustable emissivity 0.1 ~ 1.0, circle laser beams for superior targeting, makes the BT-985CAPP IR thermometer gun can get accurate temp measurement from long distance. – Best thermometer for nurses.
- Wireless Bluetooth APP: BT-985CAPP thermometer can auto connect with your iphone, ipad ,android phone and tablet via bluetooth APP. A ¼’’screw hole in the bottom for you to fix the temp gun on a tripod for continuously testing and record, support to export in excel,txt. Ideal for long distance temperature testing and monitor.
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY: Comes with long life 9V battery and case to get you started once you received this Thermometer. This digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, Temperature measurement for humans or animals could be lower. FDA, FCC, CE approved; Life time tech support.
4. Caroune Ear and Forehead Thermometer
4.9 starts, 321 reviews | $39.99 AT AMAZON
This medical infrared thermometer measures the body temperature based on detecting the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. The forehead mode is indicated for people of all ages; the ear mode is three months old. Users can quickly get measurement results by using this best thermometer for nurses and adults.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “This works pretty well it was super easy to read and it was extremely accurate as well. My favorite thing about this is the design of it as well and the grip on it makes it very hard to drop.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “The product was light weight and easy to use to hold out at a distance and scan each person for a temperature. A very simple press to turn on and scan. Quickly display with only seconds of wait time.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details:
- RELIABLE & GUARANTEE: The baby thermometer uses updated high-precision sensor probes and smart chips to provide accurate results and ensure excellent performance. The thermometer is FDA-approved and mercury-free, so you can safely give it to your child.
- MULTIPLE MEASUREMENT MODEl: The digital thermometers not only measure body temperature through the ear or forehead mode, but also measure the temperature of objects. It is suitable for all ages, children, adults and the elderly. °C and °F can be easily switched.
- LNTELLIGENT LIGHT PROMPTS & 32 SETS OF DATA MEMOTY: The infrared thermometer is equipped with a fever warning system, which will display different lights and accompany a beep according to different temperature conditions. 32 sets of data can be recorded to facilitate user tracking of body temperature changes.
- QUICK & CONVENIENT THERMOMETER: 1 second fast measurement, instant reading. The temporal thermometer has a silent mode and has an LED light display that also provides clear readings in the dark, allowing you to easily get body temperature without waking up your baby.
- RISK-FREE ATTEMPT: All well-selected materials and components to ensure the safety of users. All Caroune products will be backed by our 120-Day No-Quibble Money Back guarantee policy and 36 months Replacement Warranty, support 7*24h technology service. All you need to do is to send us an email directly at the buyer center or contact our customer support. We will respond within 8 hours normally.
5. Vigorun Forehead And Ear Thermometer For Fever
4.7 stars, 53 reviews | $72.99 AT AMAZON
Advanced sensor and processing systems deliver more reliable results, faster and safer. Best Choice for baby temperature measurement can be comfortable without waking your baby up. No beep in mute mode and backlit LCD enables clear reads even in the dark, intelligent Fever IndicatorGet better noticed of your temperature, urge you to take corresponding actions℃ and ℉ Conversion. The best thermometer for nurses and adults is recommended.
WHAT BUYER’S SAY: “The thing I love most about this is how easy it is to use. I like that you can either use this across the forehead or the ear, and it has a fast temperature read. This is really nice that it reads so quickly, especially for kids! It is a great size, easy to hold. It comes in a carry bag, which can keep it clean. I love it so much.” one buyer wrote. Another said, “Really nice product. Get temperatures in just one second. Convenient.” READ MORE >>
Features & Details:
- FAST AND ACCURATE: With newest high precision infrared sensor which is recommended by medical experts following vigorous clinical tests to confirm its consistency and reliability, Vigorun Temporal Thermometer will perform excellently in instant temperature measurement.
- MULTI-MODE THERMOMETER: The digital fever thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants and elders. It not only supports forehead or ear function, but is able to take room/object temperature. ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable.
- BEST CHOICE FOR BABY: 1 second fast measurement with instant reading, plus mute mode, just take the temperature without wake your baby up.
- INTELLIGENT LIGHT INDICATOR: Equipped with fever warning system, the thermometer for fever will indicate temperature status with corresponding lights and beeps. read it clearly even in the dark with a large backlit LCD screen.
- INTELLIGENT LIGHT INDICATOR: Equipped with fever warning system, the thermometer for fever will indicate temperature status with corresponding lights and beeps.
- 35 SETS OF MEMORY: 35 sets of readings are recorded for better tracking the changes of body temperature.
Read our article on: Top 10 Blood Pressure Monitors and Best Stethoscope For Nurses – 2020 Review