At Top Review 360, we take online privacy seriously and we respect the concerns of our users. In this policy we describe our privacy practices with regard to information we collect through topreview360.com to help you make informed decisions about how you share information when you visit or use the site, as well as your rights in determining what we do with the information that we collect or hold about you.
Understanding How Information Is Collected on topreview360.com
1.Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information (including personal data) directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters. You can also provide data when participating public forums on we site.
Note: please remember that this information can be view by all visiting site ,so yoi should not post things you dont want public to know.
2.Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit topreview360.com
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which specifically shows page to page click of yours).
We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
3.How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on Top Review 360 for various purposes, including the purposes listed below.
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you about our Services at your request, such as to provide you with customer support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience on our Services, including through advertising, and to provide you information about our Services and particular offers that you may be interested in.
- To secure our Services and its users, for example by monitoring, preventing, and detecting fraud, and combating malware or security risks.
Use Of Information
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes.
- With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on the Sites and elsewhere online.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);